Develop innovative solutions with large scale impact!
Here, at Rubico, the quality of work comes first. We support proficiency in real, problem-solving contexts, but we strongly believe it is our humanity that shapes our performances, so we greatly value personal life as well.
Be part of a fun and dynamic team!
The only thing that competes with our passion for what we do is our enthusiasm for spending quality time together, relaxing, getting inspired and starting over even better than before. We evolve together.
We are a Romanian company located in downtown BRASOV, developing software solutions for different industries.
The job requires the development of software applications for the construction industry. Our clients are located worldwide like: Finland, UK, USA.
- Creating source code based on technical specifications, following quality standards
- Implementation of tests for code verification (Unit Tests)
- Identifying and resolving errors encountered in existing code
- Estimating the time required to complete the chosen tasks
- Close collaboration with both local team members and abroad
What we expect from candidates:
- Use English at a conversational level
- Availability to work full time
- Develop OOP code structures using C #
- Learn quickly how to create User Interfaces using WPF Library
- Understand the structure of a project and learn how to create it
- Accumulate new knowledge and bring own knowledge to the team
What we appreciate:
- Previous working experience in software development
- Experience in using Agile principles
What we offer :
- Pleasant team and working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Motivating salary
- Bicycle parking space
We are a Romanian company located in the center of BRASOV, developing applications for the construction industry.
This job is about testing Tekla Structures modeling application, which is currently being used to design the most ambitious construction projects worldwide.
- Using your 2 to 3 years of draughtsman experience and Tekla/CAD/BIM application in testing the functionality of Tekla Structures
- Sharing your construction knowledge with our team in order to create relevant test cases
- Work closely with other persons involved in the project, across the globe.
- Very good knowledge of English (advanced level)
- University graduate or technical College in Engineering or Construction Field or Construction Industry experience – design or execution
- Previous work experience as a draughtsman/detailer
- Willing to learn continuously and become an experienced software tester
- Having experience in globally distributed projects
- Experience in using any CAD or BIM applications
- Tekla Structures knowledge is highly appreciated
- Pleasant team and work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Company Lunch Tickets
- Access to sport facilities
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary compensation