Be part of a fun and dynamic team!
The only thing that competes with our passion for what we do is our enthusiasm for spending quality time together, relaxing, getting inspired and starting over even better than before. We evolve together.
Be a part of a dinamyc team
We are a Romanian company located in downtown BRASOV, developing software solutions for different industries for more than 20 years.
Our PowerFaber Developer Internship Program will give you the chance to learn how industrial applications are being developed.
PowerFab Developer Internship Program:
- 3-6 months period, starting from October
- To apply: please send your CV by 30 September
You will learn:
- Basics processes in production management systems
- To use git version control and Jira ticketing systems
- To integrate web API’s
- To use Amazon web services
- To identify and fix existing code issues
You need to have basic knowledge of:
- str. Nicolae Titulescu nr.2 (Carpatex Building)
We are a Romanian company located in downtown BRASOV, developing software solutions for different industries.
The job requires the development of software applications for the construction industry, like Tekla Structures, the solution preferred by engineers for designing the biggest construction projects in the world. Our clients are located worldwide like: Finland, UK, USA.
- Use English at a conversational level
- Availability to work full time
- Develop OOP code structures using C ++
- Learn quickly how to use the STL/STD framework
- Understand the structure of a project and learn how to create it
- Accumulate new knowledge and bring own knowledge to the team
What we appreciate:
- Previous working experience in software development
- Experience in using Agile principles
- Experience in C++ Linux development
- Experience with Cmake and Clang
- Team-oriented personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and ability to recognize errors
- Ideas and enthusiasm for problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Proactive way of working
- Creating source code based on technical specifications, following quality standards
- Investigate and solve performance issues in our products
- Work with legacy code and rewrite the code with the newest technologies
- Identifying and resolving errors encountered in existing code
- Estimating the time required to complete the chosen tasks
- Close collaboration with both local team members and abroad
What we offer:
- Pleasant team and working environment
- Possibility to work from remote locations
- Flexible working schedule
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV to: hr @ rubico.ro